Do you have a legal situation that you require support for? Here are 10 scenarios where contacting a local solicitor could be extremely useful.
1. If you feel you’ve been treated unfairly by your employer or you’re in involved in a dispute at work, then a solicitor may be worth speaking to.
2. Equally, if you’re an employer who requires support in dealing with a dispute in the workplace or have been accused of something that requires legal action to be taken, a solicitor can help.
3. If you’re an employer that plans to restructure the business, particularly with the possibility of making redundancies, it may be essential to talk to a legal expert about approaching it in the right way.
4. If you’re getting married and you or your partner want to protect your assets, it may be a good idea to speak with a legal professional about drawing up a pre-marital agreement.
5. If your marriage is coming to an end and you wish top proceed with divorce papers, you may require a solicitor to help you do it properly.
6. If your divorce turns ugly and there are disputes over finances, property, possessions or the children, a solicitor can work to ensure your rights are fought for.
7. If you’re moving into a new home and want to make sure everything goes to plan, a residential conveyancing expert may be required.
8. If your relationship is abusive, a solicitor may be able to help you escape your situation and begin a new life.
9. If you’re the victim of an accident that wasn’t your fault, you may be entitled to pursue a compensation claim.
10. If you wish to bring legal action against a manufacturer of a faulty good that damaged your property or caused a personal injury, a solicitor will need to be consulted.
The most important thing to do is find an experienced and highly reputable legal firm in your area. For example, you may require a Weybridge, Surrey solicitor.